Monday, September 10, 2007

A new Work week and with new changes ahead.

Its a new week Here at Nuisance Wildlife with a few changes happening. I have decided to make a career change. It has come time for me to turn my duties over to a new Person. On Friday after a few days of searching we found the perfect person to take over my position. Ms. Morgan joins the family here At Nuisance and the training begins. Its was a really hard decision for me to make as I truly enjoy my position here. I have leaned a lot but most of all it seems I have gained a whole new addition to my family. Jeff and Christy have defiantly become that along with that daughter, Chuck that has put up with me in the office, and Matt, and Scott our technicians. I will surely miss each and every one. I believe Ms. Morgan will fit in just fine. So its off to finish the week of training and then off to new ventures. Thanks for having me here At Nuisance wildlife Its a great place to be .. and be apart of.

No comments: